TAY DOG DRYING COAT - BOTTLE GREEN (L)
Please note that the breed guide is a suggestion only and I would always recommend measuring your dog to ensure that the coat you purchase is a good fit.
I also make custom size coats and the price of the coats are based on the length of the coat. There are separate product pages for custom sizes for each of the coat styles.
Materials and Care
- Microfibre towel inner
- Polyester polar fleece outer
To preserve the fibres in the microfibre and to ensure that they continue to work effectively to absorb moisture please observe the following:
- Your drying coat can be washed in a washing machine at temperatures up to 40 degrees celcius.
- Only use non-biological powders/liquids. Do not use fabric conditioners or softeners, or dual action tablets.
Air drying is preferable for microfibre, and you will find that your drying coat will dry relatively quickly if hung up.
Tumble drying is not recommended.
Size: Large (ie Springer Spaniel, Collie)
- Use to warm and dry your dog after exercise or dog sports
- Great for putting on your dog after a walk in the rain, a swim in the sea or after a bath.
- The drying coat fits snug on your dog for maximum contact with the fur ensuring that moisture is absorbed quickly.
- Microfibre towelling inner and a polar fleece outer layer.
- The Tay Drying Coat slips over your dog's head, and the microfibre towel lined underbelly strap is placed between your dog's front legs and then wraps and fastens around the dog's waist for extra drying and warmth.
- As the underbelly strap goes between the legs there are no leg holes to manipulate your dog's legs through and so it is quick and simple to pop on and is great for dogs that may have sore joints or are uncomfortable with you touching their legs.
- Machine washable.