Terms and Conditions
- Angela Torrance is a sole trader, trading as Freckles Designs which has been established from May 2011.
- The website is controlled and operated by Freckles Designs, located in Scotland. These terms and conditions, their validity, construction and performance of this agreement shall be governed by Scottish Law.
- Freckles Designs makes no representation that any services or goods referred to on these sites are available or otherwise suitable for outside of the United Kingdom.
- I make every effort to ensure that information on the site is accurate but mistakes can happen and I make no representations or warranties, and I do not accept any liability arising out of reliance on materials on the site.
- I reserve the right to change, modify, substitute or remove products or information without notice .All orders and quotes made prior to the changes will not be affected.
- Where I provide links to websites outside www.freckles-designs.co.uk I do not endorse those sites and I accept no liability for the content on those sites or the services provided through them. The inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of views, statements or information contained in such websites.
- Access to our website may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time without warning.
- Freckles Designs makes every effort to faithfully illustrate measurements and colours but reproduction on-screen may vary from the actual product. The Buyer must understand that colours in the images displayed on the above websites may vary slightly from the colours on the product. This is because colours vary from screen to screen. I strongly advise that if the Buyer is unsure of colours to request a sample.
- Refunds will be given for items returned in their original unused condition and returned within 28 days. Please note that refunds will only be provided for items that are returned in their original unused condition. Refunds will be processed the same day as the item is received back and will be by the payment method used to place the order.
- Please note that personalised, custom size coats, and bespoke items are non returnable, unless the item is faulty or the personalisation is incorrect due to an error by Freckles Designs.
- If you have purchased a standard size coat this can be exchanged for another size as required. For Exchanges to a larger size where extra monies are due, an invoice will be emailed to you for the balancing payment on receipt of the returned item. The new size will not be posted out until the balance payment has been received. If a smaller size is required a refund will be processed for the price difference upon return of the item.
- Any information published on my site is provided for information only and I recommend that you obtain specific advice from a qualified veterinary professional in connection with any particular query which you may have concerning the well-being of your dog.
- By using the website you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of Freckles Designs and will refrain from copying, downloading, transmitting, reproducing, printing, or exploiting for commercial purpose any material contained within the website. Please don’t use any of my images, videos or copy for anything else without getting written consent from me. I will take action against any third party who I consider to infringe my rights, including (but not limited to) copyright and unregistered and registered product design rights.
- Freckles Designs takes every precaution to check that the information contained within the website is accurate and up to date. However as this cannot be guaranteed, any person using the information, does so at their own risk. The accuracy of any information should always be checked before acting on it. I do not guarantee uninterrupted availability of the website and cannot provide any guarantee that using the website will be error free.
- Freckles Designs is located in Scotland and all of the prices shown on the website are in GBP Sterling. Please note that I am not VAT registered (UK sales tax) as I am currently below the VAT threshold and so all sales are non-VAT. There is therefore no VAT element to remove for VAT-Free overseas sales.
- If your order is delivered outside the UK, it will likely be subject to import taxes, customs duties and charges in the destination country. Freckles Designs is not responsible for such charges. You, the customer, will be liable for any and all duties or levies.
The duty is paid by you, the receiver of the goods, and I will make no calculations or estimates of these. Your courier will likely contact you once your parcel has arrived in it's destination country so that you can pay any duties owed. If you are ordering for delivery outside the UK, you are therefore advised to contact your local customs authorities for further details on costs and procedures before placing your order and so that you are aware of the likely duties payable.
Please be aware that goods may be inspected on arrival at port for customs purposes and I cannot guarantee that the packaging of your goods will be free of signs of tampering. Please also be aware that United Kingdom consumer protection laws may not apply.
Orders made using a credit card from outside the United Kingdom may incur a Foreign Transaction Fee, which you will be liable to pay.
I reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice, and your use of the website will be deemed as acceptance of this agreement. I advise users to regularly check the Terms & Conditions of this agreement.