SURREY HILLS CANICROSS DOG DRYING COAT
Please note that the breed guide is a suggestion only and I would always recommend measuring your dog to ensure that the coat you purchase is a good fit.
I also make custom size coats and the price of the coats are based on the length of the coat. There are separate product pages for custom sizes for each of the coat styles.
Materials and Care
- Microfibre towel inner
- Polyester polar fleece outer
To preserve the fibres in the microfibre and to ensure that they continue to work effectively to absorb moisture please observe the following:
- Your drying coat can be washed in a washing machine at temperatures up to 40 degrees celcius.
- Only use non-biological powders/liquids. Do not use fabric conditioners or softeners, or dual action tablets.
Air drying is preferable for microfibre, and you will find that your drying coat will dry relatively quickly if hung up.
Tumble drying is not recommended.
Dog Drying Coat in Black for the Surrey Hills Canicross group embroidered with the club logo. You can also add your dog's name too and this will be embroidered under the logo at no extra cost.
Available in Lomond, Tay or Ness styles in standard sizes or custom size.
Freckles Dog Drying Coats are an essential piece of kit for active dogs.
- Use to warm and dry your dog after exercise or dog sports
- Great for putting on your dog after a walk in the rain, a swim in the sea or after a bath.
- The drying coat fits snug on your dog for maximum contact with the fur ensuring that moisture is absorbed quickly.
- Microfibre towelling inner and a polar fleece outer layer.
- The Tay and Ness Dog Drying Coats slips over your dog's head, and the microfibre towel lined underbelly strap is placed between your dog's front legs and then wraps and fastens around the dog's waist for extra drying and warmth.
- As the underbelly strap goes between the legs there are no leg holes to manipulate your dog's legs through and so it is quick and simple to pop on and is great for dogs that may have sore joints or are uncomfortable with you touching their legs.
- The Ness drying coat also has a polo neck and has extra length at the back to enclose the rear of your dog. The back shaping fastens together with a small plastic buckle which can be undone if required.
- Machine washable.
For more information on each of the styles please click HERE
The drying coats are available in Standard Sizes (please see table below) or I can make you a custom size. Details on custom sizes can be found below the table.
The price of the Custom Size coat is based on the length of the coat.
- First please choose the size range that the length of your coat falls into so that the correct price for your coat is selected.
- Select Custom Size 'Yes' and the measurement boxes will appear.
- Enter the measurements in centimetres for length, girth, and neck size.
- Please use the Further Info text box to provide any further information that you may feel to be useful. For example if your dog is particularly deep chested you may wish to provide the chest and waist measurement too, or if you have a broad dog you may wish to provide the breast measurement.
Please measure your dog carefully as custom sized coats are non returnable, unless the item is faulty or there is an error on the part of Freckles Designs.
Fabulous coat and service, really happy with my purchase