LOMOND DOG DRYING COAT (CUSTOM SIZE)
Please note that the breed guide is a suggestion only and I would always recommend measuring your dog to ensure that the coat you purchase is a good fit.
I also make custom size coats and the price of the coats are based on the length of the coat. There are separate product pages for custom sizes for each of the coat styles.
Materials and Care
- Microfibre towel inner
- Polyester polar fleece outer
To preserve the fibres in the microfibre and to ensure that they continue to work effectively to absorb moisture please observe the following:
- Your drying coat can be washed in a washing machine at temperatures up to 40 degrees celcius.
- Only use non-biological powders/liquids. Do not use fabric conditioners or softeners, or dual action tablets.
Air drying is preferable for microfibre, and you will find that your drying coat will dry relatively quickly if hung up.
Tumble drying is not recommended.
The Lomond Original Dog Drying Coat is my entry level drying coat and has a classic shape with a velcro fastening at the neck and waist strap for quick removal and easy adjustment.
- The Lomond Dog Drying Coat is our entry level drying coat. It has a classic shape and has a hook and loop fastening at the neck and waist strap for quick removal and easy adjustment.
- Use to warm and dry your dog after exercise or dog sports
- Great for putting on your dog after a walk in the rain, a swim in the sea or after a bath.
- The drying coat fits snug on your dog for maximum contact with the fur ensuring that moisture is absorbed quickly.
- Microfibre towelling inner and a polar fleece outer layer.
- The Lomond Dog Drying Coat has a hook and loop fastening at the neck and waist strap for quick removal and easy adjustment..
- Machine washable.
This item is a custom size item. Please click here for guidance on measuring your dog.
The price of the Custom Size coat is based on the length of the coat.
- First please enter the measurements in centimetres for length, girth, and neck size.
- Then please choose the size range that the length of your coat falls into so that the correct price for your coat is selected.
Please use the Additional Information text box to provide any further information that you may feel to be useful. For example if your dog is particularly deep chested you may wish to provide the chest and waist measurement too, or if you have a broad dog you may wish to provide the breast measurement.
Please measure your dog carefully as custom sized coats are non returnable, unless the item is faulty or there is an error on the part of Freckles Designs.
Personalise your Drying Coat
Add an individual touch to your Freckles Drying Coat by embroidering your dog's name onto it for just £9.00. Enter a maximum of 9 letters per line (max 2 lines of text) and you can choose from 4 different thread colours to complement the fleece outer. (Embroidery may not be as visible on patterned fabrics.)
Please note that personalised coats cannot be returned so please ensure that you order the correct size for your dog and I would recommend that you always measure your dog.
Coats are lovely.. thick, soft and excellent fitting with adjustable strap. My pugs used them after baths last night and slept comfortably in them whilst they dried off to keep warm
Having bought two. I think, that says it all.
Customed size is perfect. Wonderful colours to choose from. Material and finish - excellent.
So much better made and so much cheaper than what you would buy online or in a pet store. Don’t waste your money there. BUY FROM HERE
We’re really happy with the product. Indiana enjoys the coat and is comfortable in it. It dries him nicely and stops additional mess. Would recommend.
This is the second coat I've bought from Freckles Designs and the quality is fantastic as always. Great drying coats which fit well, wear well, wash well and last forever.
I am never disappointed when it comes to the work of Freckles Designs.
I originally purchased a coat for my dog a few years ago and fell in love. Sadly, he passed away a few years ago and we adopted another two Dogs, and decided it was time to get them a coat each, we knew instantly we would be ordering from Freckles Designs.
Angi at Freckles Designs is brilliant, so talented and so helpful too, would always highly recommend her.
The coats come in a range of colours, and as in our case we ordered the two coats with the measurements of our dogs. Both fit perfectly, they are gorgeous and are beautiful! All I can do is sing Angi's praises, Freckles Designs is amazing and I would always recommend them to anyone. Thank you so much Freckles Designs!