NESS DOG DRYING COAT
Please note that the breed guide is a suggestion only and I would always recommend measuring your dog to ensure that the coat you purchase is a good fit.
I also make custom size coats and the price of the coats are based on the length of the coat. There are separate product pages for custom sizes for each of the coat styles.
Materials and Care
- Microfibre towel inner
- Polyester polar fleece outer
To preserve the fibres in the microfibre and to ensure that they continue to work effectively to absorb moisture please observe the following:
- Your drying coat can be washed in a washing machine at temperatures up to 40 degrees celcius.
- Only use non-biological powders/liquids. Do not use fabric conditioners or softeners, or dual action tablets.
Air drying is preferable for microfibre, and you will find that your drying coat will dry relatively quickly if hung up.
Tumble drying is not recommended.
The Ness Dog Drying Coat provides the greatest coverage from my drying coat styles. As well as an underbelly strap, it also a microfibre lined polo neck and a back shaping which encloses round the rear of the dog for the ultimate coverage.
- Use to warm and dry your dog after exercise or dog sports
- Great for putting on your dog after a walk in the rain, a swim in the sea or after a bath.
- The drying coat fits snug on your dog for maximum contact with the fur ensuring that moisture is absorbed quickly.
- Microfibre towelling inner and a polar fleece outer layer.
- The Ness Dog Drying Coat slips over your dog's head, and the microfibre towel lined underbelly strap is placed between your dog's front legs and then wraps and fastens around the dog's waist for extra drying and warmth.
- As the underbelly strap goes between the legs there are no leg holes to manipulate your dog's legs through and so it is quick and simple to pop on and is great for dogs that may have sore joints or are uncomfortable with you touching their legs.
- The drying coat has a polo neck and has extra length at the back to enclose the rear of your dog. The back shaping fastens together with a small plastic buckle which can be undone if required.
- Machine washable.
The Ness Drying Coat is also available in Ness Drying Coat - Custom Size
Personalise your Drying Coat
Add an individual touch to your Freckles Drying Coat by embroidering your dog's name onto it for just £9.00. Enter a maximum of 9 letters per line (max 2 lines of text) and you can choose from 4 different thread colours to complement the fleece outer. (Embroidery may not be as visible on patterned fabrics.)
Please note that personalised coats cannot be returned so please ensure that you order the correct size for your dog and we would recommend that you always measure your dog. If in doubt drop me an email or message and I will be happy to help.
I have 7 of these coats now for my spaniels they wash well and fit them nicely. They are great to put on once back at the car after a wet or cold walk and dogs are lovely and dry by the time we get home
I can't speak highly enough of my Freckles Ness drying coat. I already have other well know brands brands but the Ness fit perfectly, stays in place, doesn't stretch and washes without distorting. The other coats leave Orla unsettled and fidgety. When she wears her Ness she snuggles down in complete coziness.
Delighted with the quality of my towelling coat for my spaniel! She looks so cute in it 😍
Fits perfectly. A really good quality drying coat. I did wait the full 6 weeks for delivery however this was advised on the website
Love these. Although pricey worth every penny. Beautifully made in Scotland. No rain or severe cold to try them out yet. My 2 do not wearing body coverings but hope this time they will appreciate them.