NESS DOG DRYING COAT
Materials and Care
- Microfibre towel inner
- Polyester polar fleece outer
To preserve the fibres in the microfibre and to ensure that they continue to work effectively to absorb moisture please observe the following:
- Your drying coat can be washed in a washing machine at temperatures up to 40 degrees celcius.
- Only use non-biological powders/liquids. Do not use fabric conditioners or softeners, or dual action tablets.
Air drying is preferable for microfibre, and you will find that your drying coat will dry relatively quickly if hung up.
Tumble drying is not recommended.
Please note that the breed guide is a suggestion only and I would always recommend measuring your dog to ensure that the coat you purchase is a good fit.
I also make custom size coats and the price of the coats are based on the length of the coat. There are separate product pages for custom sizes for each of the coat styles.
The Ness Dog Drying Coat provides the greatest coverage from my drying coat styles. As well as an underbelly strap, it also a microfibre lined polo neck and a back shaping which encloses round the rear of the dog for the ultimate coverage.
- Use to warm and dry your dog after exercise or dog sports
- Great for putting on your dog after a walk in the rain, a swim in the sea or after a bath.
- The drying coat fits snug on your dog for maximum contact with the fur ensuring that moisture is absorbed quickly.
- Microfibre towelling inner and a polar fleece outer layer.
- The Ness Dog Drying Coat slips over your dog's head, and the microfibre towel lined underbelly strap is placed between your dog's front legs and then wraps and fastens around the dog's waist for extra drying and warmth.
- As the underbelly strap goes between the legs there are no leg holes to manipulate your dog's legs through and so it is quick and simple to pop on and is great for dogs that may have sore joints or are uncomfortable with you touching their legs.
- The drying coat has a polo neck and has extra length at the back to enclose the rear of your dog. The back shaping fastens together with a small plastic buckle which can be undone if required.
- Machine washable.
Personalise your Drying Coat
Add an individual touch to your Freckles Drying Coat by embroidering your dog's name onto it for just £9.00. Enter a maximum of 9 letters per line (max 2 lines of text) and you can choose from 4 different thread colours to complement the fleece outer. (Embroidery may not be as visible on patterned fabrics.)
Please note that personalised coats cannot be returned so please ensure that you order the correct size for your dog and we would recommend that you always measure your dog. If in doubt drop me an email or message and I will be happy to help.
A perfect fit ... fab quality... highly recommended
We wouldn't buy our drying coats for our Labrador Bumble anywhere else. They are such good quality and do the job. We have the Ness coat in bottle green and the wrap around the chest is honestly a mud game changer after walks. The embroidered name is super cute too.
Bumble loves her coat she lounges around it it like we do in our dressing gowns. And a bonus it keeps the hair in when travelling in the car 😂
My two spaniels love these and ut their heads up to have them put after a muddy wet walk. They then find somewhere warm, curl up and sleep. The look fabulous, wash easily and the dogs love.
NESS DOG DRYING COAT