TAY DOG DRYING COAT
Materials and Care
- Microfibre towel inner
- Polyester polar fleece outer
To preserve the fibres in the microfibre and to ensure that they continue to work effectively to absorb moisture please observe the following:
- Your drying coat can be washed in a washing machine at temperatures up to 40 degrees celcius.
- Only use non-biological powders/liquids. Do not use fabric conditioners or softeners, or dual action tablets.
Air drying is preferable for microfibre, and you will find that your drying coat will dry relatively quickly if hung up.
Tumble drying is not recommended.
Please note that the breed guide is a suggestion only and I would always recommend measuring your dog to ensure that the coat you purchase is a good fit.
I also make custom size coats and the price of the coats are based on the length of the coat. There are separate product pages for custom sizes for each of the coat styles.
- Use to warm and dry your dog after exercise or dog sports
- Great for putting on your dog after a walk in the rain, a swim in the sea or after a bath.
- The drying coat fits snug on your dog for maximum contact with the fur ensuring that moisture is absorbed quickly.
- Microfibre towelling inner and a polar fleece outer layer.
- The Tay Drying Coat slips over your dog's head, and the microfibre towel lined underbelly strap is placed between your dog's front legs and then wraps and fastens around the dog's waist for extra drying and warmth.
- As the underbelly strap goes between the legs there are no leg holes to manipulate your dog's legs through and so it is quick and simple to pop on and is great for dogs that may have sore joints or are uncomfortable with you touching their legs.
- Machine washable.
Personalise your Drying Coat
Please note that personalised coats cannot be returned so please ensure that you order the correct size for your dog and we would recommend that you always measure your dog. If in doubt drop me an email or message and I will be happy to help.
Coats came within the time frame they said, I'm a returning customer had my first coats for 4 years and love them, so it's a no brainer to get another two, dry dogs, no wet dog smell coats are bril
Ordered a Tay drying coat in bottle green, had to wait a couple of weeks to get it but it was more than worth the wait! It's really well made and the fabric is of excellent quality. My dog actually 'asks' for it on after walks (stands next to the cupboard looking longingly at it) and it dries him off in no time, keeping soggy dog belly off my sofa at the same time! It doesn't hold on to wet dog smell either- we've used it almost every day in the 2 weeks we've had and it's only been washed once. Definitely worth the money.
What a lovely coat! Made with good-quality materials and very nicely finished. Our dog can't wait to go swimming, so she can try it out.
Excellent personalised advice, great design, very good workmanship, and speedy delivery from a dedicated UK-based manufacturer.
Freckles Dog Drying coats never fail to disappoint, I’m thrilled to bits with my latest purchase. The coat is beautifully made, a real good fit and does a perfect job!
Also delivered really quickly in time for the rain!😊
The drying coat I ordered arrived in perfect time for me to test it as the heavens had opened that day. It is beautiful quality and fits well. My dog ( Labrador) doesn't mind the rain but getting her warm and dry when we get home was a problem. It's not anymore, the drying coat is ideal, drying her, keeping her cosy and keeping my sofa clean and dry in the process. Will definitely recommend to friends for their pooches. Oh and delivery was very quick too ☺️