TAY DOG DRYING COAT (CUSTOM SIZE)
Materials and Care
- Microfibre towel inner
- Polyester polar fleece outer
To preserve the fibres in the microfibre and to ensure that they continue to work effectively to absorb moisture please observe the following:
- Your drying coat can be washed in a washing machine at temperatures up to 40 degrees celcius.
- Only use non-biological powders/liquids. Do not use fabric conditioners or softeners, or dual action tablets.
Air drying is preferable for microfibre, and you will find that your drying coat will dry relatively quickly if hung up.
Tumble drying is not recommended.
Please note that the breed guide is a suggestion only and I would always recommend measuring your dog to ensure that the coat you purchase is a good fit.
I also make custom size coats and the price of the coats are based on the length of the coat. There are separate product pages for custom sizes for each of the coat styles.
The Tay Dog Drying Coat is my mid-range drying coat . It has a strap that fits between the dog's front legs and so dries the chest and front of the belly area too.
- Use to warm and dry your dog after exercise or dog sports
- Great for putting on your dog after a walk in the rain, a swim in the sea or after a bath.
- The drying coat fits snug on your dog for maximum contact with the fur ensuring that moisture is absorbed quickly.
- Microfibre towelling inner and a polar fleece outer layer.
- The Tay Drying Coat slips over your dog's head, and the microfibre towel lined underbelly strap is placed between your dog's front legs and then wraps and fastens around the dog's waist for extra drying and warmth.
- As the underbelly strap goes between the legs there are no leg holes to manipulate your dog's legs through and so it is quick and simple to pop on and is great for dogs that may have sore joints or are uncomfortable with you touching their legs.
- Machine washable.
This item is a custom sized item. Please click here for guidance on measuring your dog.
The price of the Custom Size coat is based on the length of the coat.
- First please enter the measurements in centimetres for length, girth, and neck size.
- Then please choose the size range that the length of your coat falls into so that the correct price for your coat is selected.
Please use the Additional Information text box to provide any further information that you may feel to be useful. For example if your dog is particularly deep chested you may wish to provide the chest and waist measurement too, or if you have a broad dog you may wish to provide the breast measurement.
Please measure your dog carefully as custom made coats are non returnable, unless the item is faulty or there is an error on the part of Freckles Designs.
Personalise your Drying Coat
Add an individual touch to your Freckles Drying Coat by embroidering your dog's name onto it for just £9.00. Enter a maximum of 9 letters per line (max 2 lines of text) and you can choose from 4 different thread colours to complement the fleece outer. (Embroidery may not be as visible on patterned fabrics.)
Please note that personalised coats cannot be returned so please ensure that you order the correct size for your dog and we would recommend that you always measure your dog.
Blue HWV loves her Blue Freckles coat
Great design, beautifully made. Really helpful, friendly service.
We ordered a green and a yellow drying coat. They are absolutely excellent quality.
Having already got 2 of these and being so happy with quality and effectiveness, it was time for 3rd dog to have one.
Really easy to measure up, order and comes through quickly. Again brilliant quality and thickness. Always recommend this company. Well done on great products
Fantastic service, as usual. Beautiful custom made cost for my Beagle, brilliant quality and very comfy!